If you’re like me, you love your animals more than most people and if you’re not, you know someone who is...
I started to paint pets when a client asked if I could come up with something vibrant and cheerful to celebrate the life of their little dog. Since then I have painted hundreds of different animals for people with vastly different expectations. I am positive I can do the same for you!
As I am sure you can see, the majority of my work is impressionistic. While I will work with you to capture critical features, I do not do photo-realistic. In the end, I am sure you will love the outcome and be satisfied with my work!
Commission work is only available for shipping to the United States and Canada.
How it works:
1. Fill out the form below and tell me about your animal/s, what would you like me to do?
2. I will get back to you with some questions and we can discuss the project in more detail.
3. At this stage we have agreed and I have started to work on your painting.
4. I will share my progress with you and make changes based on your feedback.
5. Your painting is finished and it has been shipped to you! It was a pleasure working with you!
To start the process, contact me below.