“Off the Beaten Path” is part of my Explore Collection (2020).
In contrast to my Vibrant Collection, these paintings focus on scenery that is less populated, peaceful and calming. This painting is unique to Cypress Hills as anyone who has camped there will know. I enjoyed using metallic paint to soften the sun's glow through the trees.
I hope you enjoy my signature style that produces artwork with a thick and meaningful texture that pops off the canvas.
Year painted: 2020
The heavy-duty canvas is made with archival-quality natural cotton, designed for use with acrylic and oil paints, and the frame is professionally constructed, with medium-weight cotton duck stretched around 1 1/2" profile kiln-dried stretcher bars and held in place with a flexible spline.
- Ready to hang with D-ring hooks and heavy-duty picture hanging wire attached.
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) depth
- Cotton duck
- Archival and acid-free
- Brush and pallet knife used to apply the acrylic paint.
- Frames are not included with your purchase.
- All sales are final.
- If you choose to frame this painting, I’d suggest you visit a local framing store for advice on the best style and material choice.
- The sides are not painted.